Olympus Original (OEM) Endoscopy Replacement Part
Stainless steel J-Port Kit. This part is screwed onto the Port End of the Electrical Connector. It is needed in the Water Jet Function of various endoscope models. The Kit Contains the J-Port, and 2 Screw: J-Port
CF-2T160I, CF-2T160L, CF-Q160AI, CF-Q160AL, CF-Q160DI, CF-Q160I, CF-Q160L, CF-Q160S, CF-Q160ZI, CF-Q160ZL, GIF-2T160, GIF-1TQ160
All repair parts undergo stringent quality control testing as per ENDOCORP ISO 9001:2015 Inspection Instructions.
Prior to shipping, parts pass all functional testing, including but not limited to, visual and optical inspection, leak testing, and electronic testing.
Cosmetically, parts may show some signs of wear, but we carefully assess each one visually and optically to ensure they will meet or exceed your expectations.
We offer the following payment methods that can be selected during checkout:
Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
We now accept Cryptocurrency using BitPay!
- BINANCE USD
- BITCOIN CASH
- WRAPPED BITCOIN
- GEMINI DOLLAR
- PAXOS STANDARD
- USD COIN
+Pay for your orders with cryptocurrency by choosing BitPay during checkout.
+Learn more about our mission to help small businesses adopt cryptocurrency in their organizations by providing Engaging Narrative, Discovery & Opportunity by visiting:
+Our payment terms are subject to change. For our most up to date terms, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
We offer the following methods of shipping that can be selected during checkout:
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx 2nd Day
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx International
- UPS Ground
- UPS 2nd Day
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS International
+You can also choose to use your own shipping courier by providing us your shipping account number during checkout.
+All packages are fully insured for the full value of the shipment. You may request to defer insurance, at your own risk by requesting an exemption form by emailing email@example.com
+All international shipments are fully declared for the full value of the order, no exceptions can be made
+Shipping cut-off times for most orders that have been submitted and paid is 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding federal Holidays.
+These shipping terms are subject to change. For our most up to date terms, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Return Window: 30 Calendar Days
A. We offer returns for your items 30 days from the shipment date of your order
B. After receipt of your items, please test and inspect to ensure that they meet your quality requirements
- If any items are received damaged due to shipping or do not meet your quality requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the return, to begin the returns process.
- After validation of the issue by our returns department you will be given a Credit Note # and return shipping instructions. Please make sure to include the Credit Note # with your shipment to ensure proper tracking of your return claim.
- If the item is being returned because the wrong item was ordered, the item can still be returned within the return window, but you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- After we receive your items, we will validate to confirm the non-conformance issue and issue you a refund for the item.
- Depending on the method of payment refunds may take 3-5 business days to settle.
Our payment terms are subject to change. For our most up to date terms, please see our Terms & Conditions page.